RPOA of Lebanon County
1616 Greenwood Drive
Lebanon, PA 17046
Phone (717) 273-3408
Fax (717) 272-8405
|Search For Available Rentals: |
Owners of Residential Rental Property
in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania
RPOA IS FOR YOU!
Member Benefits Include:
- Dinner Meetings and Seminars with National and Local Speakers
- Monthly Newsletter
- Credit Bureau Reports for Minimal Fees Including:
- Credit Reports
- Landlord/Tenant Complaint Reports
- Criminal History Reports
- Vendor Discounts
- Mentor Landlords
- Lending Library
- State Lobbyist through Membership in
Pennsylvania Residential Owners Association (PROA)
- Rental Forms for Minimal Fees Including
- Residential Leases
- Self Storage Facility Leases
- Rental Applications
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosures and Booklets
RPOA is an organization Created by Landlords,
Run by Landlords, for Landlords!
Our mission is to assist all members in the better management of their investment properties through networking, special speakers, education, motivation, and representation in Harrisburg.
JOIN RPOA in order to keep yourself informed of important issues that affect the rental property industry and to help yourself operate your investment business more profitably!
Individual Membership dues are only $75 per year.
Meetings are on the 4th Tuesday of the month.
Call today for an application
and a copy of our latest newsletter!